Wednesday, September 18, 2013

colourQ challenge #207


As usual, I only had ONE of the colors in this week's colourQ challenge! But I winged it and pulled out some colors that may or may not be comparable (Tim Holtz Festive Berries and Vintage Photo distress inks, Cameo Coral), then I added copper Stickles for some razzle dazzle! This is the first time I've used my new PTI set, Bigger Blooms, and I think I'm really going to like it. You will likely see this set more and more in my color challenge submissions. Thanks for stopping by! Can you believe two posts in one day!! And it's been SOME day!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Nicely done!!

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely card... Brilliantly winged!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty cluster of blooms! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Such a pretty card, Angela, I love your bouquet! So happy to see you at the colourQ this week.