Monday, September 2, 2013

Vintage PTI (sort of!)

A few years ago, I went with my stampin' buddies to Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire event in Cincinnati. It was so fantastic and I had the best time meeting all of their super-talented designers. My favorite card of the weekend was a card just like this one! I love the flowers and the Mason jar with the polka-dot filler. Over the years, this card has been at the top of my inspiration pile, but I've never purchased the stamps . . . until last week! Papertrey does an on-line Stamp-A-Faire now and offered the awesome stamp set, Reasons to Smile FREE to anyone who made a $100 purchase, so OF COURSE, I had no choice but to order big! I ordered Friendship Jar and Daydreamer and a few other stamps that will appear on my blog soon. Thanks for stopping by - hope you had a great Labor Day!!

No comments: