Tuesday, March 18, 2014

colourQ challenge #233


WOW! I am on a roll!! I have completed two challenges in two days - one was very late and this one is very early! I LOVE the colors in this week's colourQ challenge and I knew immediately what kind of card I wanted to make so it went together super quickly. Don't you just love it when that happens? I found the inspiration for this card on Dawn McVey's blog. If you haven't discovered her blog yet, here it is. You're welcome!! As usual, I only had half the colors so I substituted Bermuda Bay and Kiwi Kiss. The stamp and die sets I used are Bigger Blooms from PTI. This is one of my very favorite floral sets because it is so versatile and has beautiful sentiments! And also economical - the stamps are $15 and the dies are $7. Thanks so much for stopping by - have a great week!!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Angela, i like the sweet nosegay at the top! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Angela, love all the lacy ruffles! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.