Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Neat and Tangled Mini Card Challenge

This week's challenge over at Neat and Tangled's blog is mini cards, which I don't make often but that are lots of fun! I found the inspiration for these little cards on Pinterest and I LOVE the idea of the balloons extending off the top of the card. I used N&T's Everyday Circles stamp set and several Distress Inks that coordinate with some of my SU! cardstock. Thanks for stopping by. Go check out Neat and Tangled - you will find so much inspiration there!!


Tracy Ercole said...

Fab mini cards Angela. Love those balloons, and the stamp set works so well with them. Thanks for playing along with Little Tangles :)

Danielle said...

I absolutely love this set of mini cards! They are just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles! :)

Betty J. said...

Love your cool balloons on your card :-). Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.