Friday, April 25, 2014

PTI Make it Monday #161: Watercolor Splats!!

Whenever I participate in a watercolor challenge, I always end up using my favorite shades of turquoise because blues and water go together like PB&J! So, for PTI's Watercolor Splats challenge, I used PTI Hawaiian Shores ink and Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Broken China, and Tumbled Glass. I die cut Stampers Select white cardstock using PTI's Wonderful Words: Birthday die and then added a few sequins from Neat and Tangled. The sentiment is from the Wonderful Words: Birthday mini stamp set and the card base is my favorite Hawaiian Shores. I didn't have the round brush so I used my Aquapainter with a little extra water in a bowl for the larger droplets. I think this turned out to be a perfectly beachy card! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!!

1 comment:

Marcia Hill said...

I love your colors and it makes me think beach and water too! Great job! :0)