Thursday, May 15, 2014

Make It Monday #164: Cluster Stamped Sentiment

This week's Make It Monday challenge is a great one and I have seen some GORGEOUS creations based on this idea of a cluster stamped sentiment! My favorite is this one from the blog, Stempel Spass. I love the placement of the sentiment! For my card, I used several of the ornament stamps from Tree Trimming Trio and the larger dot from Daydreamer. I originally stamped the sentiment in Versamark and embossed it with clear embossing powder, but it didn't show up at all, so I re-stamped it in black. I like the little bit of shadow that's visible behind the sentiment, and I love the bright colors! I used Tim Holtz Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry, and Ripe Persimmon. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!

No comments: