Thursday, June 5, 2014

colourQ challenge #244

My uber-talented stamping friend (and now, my mortgage loan officer!), Annie B., made a beautiful card similar to this one a few months ago and I have been obsessed with it ever since!! It's a perfect card for colourQ challenge. And I had ALL THE COLORS AGAIN THIS WEEK!! Amazing! The sets I used are PTI's Circle Scribbles and Sketched Shapes. Annie B. put sequins on her card but I didn't have any that matched so I used this little blingy design I had in my stash. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very fun, lots of movement! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

Julia said...

I really love the stamps you used on this card. I was wanting to use big circles like this earlier this week, but I don't have anything like it in my stamp collection. Love what you did with the challenge. Please be sure to join us at AAA Card Challenge. I'd love to see what you do!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Angela and a lot of happy stamping! So glad you played with us at the colourQ.