Friday, September 5, 2014

colourQ challenge #257


I have discovered a new crafting hobby (or two!), which is why I have been neglecting this blog. I may have mentioned before that I am obsessed with all things fall, all things pumpkin, and all things cooler weather, and while we're not having any cooler weather here in E. TN, I can have a little taste of fall in my decorating and in my coffee! And our new house needed a beautiful new burlap wreath on the front door, so I learned to make one! More on that later! For now, let's talk about the great colors in this week's colourQ challenge! What a great combination! I had Bermuda Bay (of course!! it's turquoise!!) and Night of Navy, but had to punt with Kiwi Kiss and Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry. Since this Sunday is Grandparents' Day, I used this week's palette to make a card for my husband's grandmother. She hasn't been well lately so I made a fun, happy card that is sure to life her spirits. Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my, I just LOVE how you combined these colors for this fun card! Polka dots always make me smile! Thanks so much for playing with our CQC challenge this week!

Amy White said...

What a wonderfully bright and cheerful card! Great idea to add sequins to your polka dot background! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!