Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Buttons

This is one of the cutest cards I have ever made and I owe the inspiration to the glorious world of Pinterest!! I have always loved red, white, and turquoise together so this card hits my mark for greatness. I used PTI's Friendship Jar stamp set along with Doodlebug Designs Day to Day paper pack (that I bought at the now-defunct Archivers - sob, sob sob!). So, besides my birthday in a few short days (wink, wink, nudge, nudge!), a friend of mine also has a January birthday that deserves to be celebrated so this is the card I made for her. I am so excited to send it and I hope she loves it as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by, Mary Ann, my faithful reader!! Enjoy this beautiful day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my Birthday card. It was so nice to hear fro you.