Tuesday, February 17, 2015

colourQ challenge #280


I got a little sneaky peak at this week's colourQ challenge because I asked nicely and I was desperate to work on my card today because we are covered in ice and snow here in E. TN. Thankfully, we stocked up on coffee, eggs, and all the other necessities so hopefully we will be in good shape, as long as the power stays on!! I had exactly NONE of the colors for today's challenge so I substituted SU! Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, and Almost Amethyst. I used gold embossing powder to accent the brush strokes from PTI's Watercolor Wonder stamp set, which is still one of my faves, but one I haven't used in awhile. I also used Everyday Circles by Neat & Tangled, as well as their Birthday Bash Mix sequins, which are GORGEOUS and remind me of Mardi Gras colors - perfect for today. Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and stay warm.

4 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful card, Angela! So clean and simple - it's perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

Your substitute colors look like the real deal!! This is terrific. So happy you could join us at the ColourQ!

Mary Ann said...

I really like this card!!

Sylvia said...

Love your card, Angela, that set makes them look awesome! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ this week.