Thursday, February 12, 2015

Papertrey Ink's Blue Skies Challenge


PTI is giving away a TON of gift certificates in honor of their 8th anniversary this week and I am taking every opportunity I can to win one!! Today's challenge is to create a blue ombre card in honor of their new Blue Skies Collection that will be released on February 15. Unfortunately, I had another sympathy card to make this week and I thought these beautiful shades of blue were perfect. The colors I used are SU! Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, & Bermuda Bay, and PTI Hawaiian Shores & Tropical Teal. I love this large Neat and Tangled sentiment and I use it often for a variety of occasions. Hope you're staying well and warm! Thanks so much for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Marcia Hill said...

This turned out SO pretty Angela! Love how you embossed your ombre background and that sentiment is just perfect for a sympathy card. Well done! :0)