Sunday, March 1, 2015

colourQ challenge #281 (part 2)

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have some wonderful new stamp sets that I have been having a blast with and that's why this is my second post for this week's colourQ challenge. This set is a new one from PTI called Lovely Laurels. I knew when I first saw it that I would love the wreath stamp and the set comes with dies, one of which I used to cut out this tiny little bird. I didn't have Peach Parfait so I used Apricot Appeal, which is pale by comparison, but I love how the soft colors look on this card. We're finally digging out of two weeks' worth of snow so the thought of spring and all its colors makes me very, very happy!! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

So soft and lovely, nicely done! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!