Thursday, March 5, 2015

Make It Monday #203: Doodling with Stamps

This week's PTI Make it Monday challenge was very challenging for me. I wanted to use PTI's Bigger Blooms stamp set, but I just couldn't come up with a design I liked so I went back to my favorite Painted Flowers set by Altenew. This set includes detail stamps I usually stamp in black but I stamped in Berry Sorbet on this card and then used a Uni-Ball Vision Exact black pen to highlight the details. I also used PTI Hibiscus ink and Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters. The paper is Berry Sorbet Bitty Dots and Stampers Select white. The sequins are by Neat & Tangled and the sentiment is from PTI's Wet Paint stamp set. Lots and lots of pretties on this card today! Thanks for stopping by! Hope it's warm where you are!

2 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Lovely card! It jumped out to me from the gallery!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You are making some gorgeous stuff with this flower set.