Sunday, April 26, 2015

colourQ challenge #288


I LOVE this week's colourQ challenge colors and since I had several thank you notes to make for my MOPS group, I decided to kill two birds with one stone! I present . . . Branch Out!! I know you're shocked that I didn't use Painted Flowers, but I went back to my first love. This is a very simple card that's perfect for mass production. I had all of the colors this week and while I was planning to use Kiwi Kiss and Bermuda Bay separately on the card, they were gorgeous when I overlapped them on the tree! You just never know what you're going to come up with when you spend the afternoon crafting! Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Claire said...

The colours are perfect for this stamp Angela - I love how you've stamped all the leaves across the card..it give it a real feeling of movement. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!