Tuesday, May 5, 2015

colourQ challenge #290

I love the colors in this week's colourQ challenge and since Mothers Day is coming up, I had the perfect color palette to make a card for my husband's sweet grandmama, who is in a nursing home. I think this simple floral image from PTI's Bigger Blooms stamp set is simply beautiful and the sentiment from PTI's Wet Paint is bold enough to balance the card without overpowering it, especially in my favorite Coastal Cabana. I hope y'all have a blessed weekend spent with the ones you love!!

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Such a lovely collage of flowers. What a wonderful way to use all these colors! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love your beautifully stamped background using that sweet flower, stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful flower collage, Angela! So glad you joined us at the colourQ. Happy Mother's Day!