Friday, July 10, 2015

colourQ challenge #298 (part 2)


My sweet stamping buddy, Mary Ann, is sick this week so I decided to make that bouquet card I mentioned in my previous post just for her. OMGosh!! I LOVE THIS CARD!! The bouquet die coordinates perfecting with PTI's Brush Blooms, but takes a little bit of practice to perfect. I also bought PTI's Mason jar die because I can hardly call myself a Southern girl without it! Now I just need a deviled egg plate, but that will have to happen at a later date. I used this week's colourQ challenge colors again so I could show off this beauty. I'm getting ready to die-cut more white bouquets so stop back often to see what other color palettes I'm using.

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is soft, delicate and dreamy! A sweet summer card. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Julie said...

oh, how your pretty card makes me smile!

Julie said...

this is such a pretty color combo . . . your card makes me smile!

Sylvia said...

Pretty bouquet, Angela, thanks for joining us at the colourQ!