Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Back to School

Here in East Tennessee, most kids have been in school for more than a week, except for the preschool set, who may NEVER start, but I digress! A good friend of mine is starting a new adventure as the school year begins - she is going back to teaching full time and her kids are changing schools to be with her. Wow! Big, exciting changes for her family so, of course, I thought she needed a card to commemorate these events! I found the inspiration for this card on Pinterest and fell in love with the paper pencil! I scored, corrugated, rounded corners, used decorative scissors and almost every other trick in my craft room to make it! I freehanded the doodles and added a few hearts for color. This would be a perfect card for any kid - or teacher - who is heading back to school. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy this rainy day!

No comments: