Thursday, September 10, 2015

colourQ challenge #307

Big shocker! I had none of this week's colourQ challenge colors! Not a single one, so I subbed SU! Kiwi Kiss and Tim Holtz's Aged Mahogany, Seedless Preserves, and Milled Lavender. I sponged on the Kiwi Kiss and then stamped a floral image in the other colors, stamping several times before re-inking. This simple, one-layer card is great when you need an easy, beautiful card. This Sunday is Grandparents' Day (get on it if you've forgotten!!) so I made this card for Chris's grandmother. There's still time to make something beautiful for the grandparents and great-grandparents in your life so celebrate them this weekend!

2 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Angela, your card reminds me of a walk in a meadow! With a breeze, which is what I crave right now with 106 temp. outside! Beautiful. And your colors are rich and wonderful!

Claire said...

You're not the only one who didn't have the colours! But you've nailed them perfectly - this is so soft and pretty. Love the way you've captured the movement of the grasses blowing in the wind. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!