Thursday, October 29, 2015

colourQ challenge #314

This week's colourQ challenge colors are great (and not just because I have them all!!), especially the Rich Razzleberry, What a great color!! I broke our the vintage SU! stamp sets for my card. Print Pattern has always been a favorite and Batty for You is an old stand-by - so easy and fun to use. I didn't even have to fussy-cut Frankenstein - I used my 1-inch circle punch and it fit perfectly inside the text ring. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you and your little (or big!) goblins have a great Halloween weekend!!

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Woo hoo, I haven't seen that background stamp in a dog's age! It still looks good and is perfect for your Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Joyce said...

Absolutely adorable Halloween card--I really love the background you made. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ.