Thursday, October 8, 2015

colourQ challenge #311

Sorry my picture is blurry. I mailed the card immediately so there was no re-doing it. I'm hoping to make a Halloween card with these colors later in the week but here's this one in the event I don't get another one made. This week's colourQ challenge colors are wonderful for the season. I've spent the last week putting out fall and Halloween decorations. They are my very favorite, even more so than Christmas!! It's still pretty warm here in East Tennessee, but that doesn't stop me from making soup and drinking pumpkin spice lattes whenever I can! I still don't have Wisteria Wonder so I subbed Lovely Lilac. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Angela! Really neat that you crafted a "flower" card instead of a "Halloween" card! Thank you for playing along with the CQC!!!