Thursday, November 5, 2015

colourQ challenge #315


This shouldn't come as a surprise but I had none of this week's colourQ challenge colors!! So I subbed Tim Holtz's Peeled Paint and Mermaid Lagoon and SU! Rose Red and Really Rust - I think they're fairly close. This stamp set is a PTI anniversary set, Funky Florals, that I borrowed from my dear stamping buddy, Leigh Ann. This was a challenging color combo for me and I don't love the way I put the colors together, but craft time is fleeting this week so here ya go! And, as I am prone to do when I'm not super confident with my design skills, I added a few rhinestones. When in doubt, EMBELLISH!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

What lovely flowers, Angela, such a nice design! So happy to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing!