Sunday, November 1, 2015

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle card

We have a precious little friend in Morgan's preschool class who was diagnosed with leukemia a few months ago. This past week, her treatments were pretty tough on her and she hasn't been able to come to school. We figured she wouldn't be able to go trick-or-treating last night, so we took some treats to her! The owl topper was a cinch to make with circle dies and the Bigz Top Note die. I don't have a white gel pen at the moment (tragedy!!), so I punched a little circle with my tiniest hole punch and adhered it to the black eye circle. Our little friend looked so cute dressed as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle so, today, I made her a little ninja turtle card that I found on Pinterest. I used oval and star dies, an embossing folder, and a few sticker letters. I absolutely love how it turned out and I think our friend will love it, too! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

No comments: