Thursday, January 28, 2016

colourQ challenge #326

This week's colourQ challenge colors lend themselves beautifully to one of my favorite cards to make using SU!'s A Happy Thing stamp set. You may not know that my last name is Lemmons, so I absolutely had to have this set. I have made so many quick, beautiful cards with this little lemon. I had all the colors this week except for Wisteria Wonder so I subbed SU! Lovely Lilac. My LL ink pad is so old and faded that it's very similar to WW. My Old Olive marker is way too dark for this card, so I used the ink pad and a blender pen for a lighter shade of olive. I stamped the lemons in brown (I promise!!) even though it looks black. Since I'm running low on some of my colored cardstock, I've been using white card bases for most of my creations. White on white is very clean and lovely! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: