Saturday, February 20, 2016

Make it Monday #239: Customizing Patterned Paper

This week's Make it Monday Challenge from Papertrey Ink is customizing patterned paper using stamps. I typically don't do PTI MIM challenges because they are truly challenging!! But I was still on a high from PTI's 9th anniversary spectacular and the fact that I WON A PRIZE, so I jumped right in. I am completely in love with this stamp set and this paper!! The stamp set is a retro one from PTI called Friends 'til the End that I haven't used in a long time but it looks AMAZING stamped on this patterned paper by Pebbles. I added  some crystal Stickles to the flower centers for a little sparkle, and I used a tiny dot stamp to add some SU! Daffodil Delight ink to a few of those white polka dots. I am so thrilled by how this card turned out! Hope y'all like it, too! Leave me some love and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kristii said...

Very Pretty!! I love the patterned paper you created and the colors are fabulous!!

Kathy said...

Wonderful...love that yellow gingham flower especially! Well done with the MIM Challenge.

Cindy O said...

Your yellow dots really spark up the blue polka dot paper. Perfect with the bright papers where you stamped the flowers. Such a cheerful card!

Joyously Noelle said...

It does look great stamped on pattern paper! What a fun card.