Saturday, February 6, 2016

Papertrey Ink 9th Anniversary: Team Intro & Project Favorites


This week, Papertrey Ink is celebrating its 9th anniversary, which means lots and lots of beautiful projects and prizes and all kinds of goodness! Every day, there will be a new challenge and my personal goal is to participate in every one of them! I decided to start of with a simpler card since PTI challenges are the ones I usually have the most trouble with. I had three of the five colors in the Color Recipe I chose - I subbed SU! Certainly Celery for Limeade Ice (that's a tough color to match!) and Tim Holtz's Spiced Marmalade for Summer Sunrise. I used one of my favorite PTI sets, Brushed Blooms, and PTI's new Phrases & Praises. The card base is Hawaiian Shores, which is one of my favorite shades of turquoise. Thanks for stopping by so late (it's after midnight here in East Tennessee) and have a great weekend!

No comments: